2017 Summer Camp ~ May 29th to August 18th
Kids Ages 7-16 look forward to our Daytona Beach Surf Camp all year long. We are a surf school that grew up surfing in Daytona Beach and Ponce Inlet. Our core values are instilled in our kids as we enhance their surfing skills, knowledge of their ocean environment, and surfing etiquette; especially when surfing down at the inlets and other crowded surf spots. Talk to any kid or parent that has ever been in our camp and see what they have to say. Our kids have a blast, meet new friends, and make memories at our summer camp! No other camp compares to the level of fun that is achieved at Pure Life Surf School.
A surfer’s style is the same as their fingerprint, no one person having the exact same fingerprint. Each surfer has a unique set of abilities that differ from one another. Our summer program is tailored to your surfer, based on his/her surfing experience. Our program combines verbal coaching in and out of the water, demonstration of maneuvers, and individual critiques.
Parent To Parent
We are the most professional and experienced surf school around, and make safety our top priority. We have a 4 Student : 1 Instructor ratio, which ensures all of our students are receiving great, personalized surf coaching for their level of surfing ability. All of our instructors go through our comprehensive Pure Life Instructor Training Program and are CPR First Aid certified. Our instructors not only are incredible surfers, they are awesome role models as well. Your child’s safety is our number one concern, please rest assured that your child is always in great hands. Our reputation does proceed us, please read our reviews on Trip Advisor and Facebook, as we are top-rated!
End of Summer Surf Competition
This year’s end of summer surf competition is going to be the best one yet! We are providing live music from Brothers Within, which is our instructors, Bernie and John’s, Reggae band. We are having food catered by The Cracked Egg Diner of Daytona Beach Shores. Your child’s enrollment fee includes their lunch. Family and friends of the competitors are welcome to purchase lunch directly from The Cracked Egg Diner, which will be on site for the afternoon.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! SATURDAY AUGUST 12, 2017
Check-In at 8:00am SHARP, Awards at 1:30pm
Cost – $50
We only have 48 spots available for this competition, and it is first come first serve. We will fill up, so please don’t wait to sign up. Please keep in mind, there are no refunds for this event. No exceptions, as you are securing your child’s spot when booking.
Surf Camp Location
- 9:00am We head down to the beach and start yoga stretching
- 9:25am Kids head down to the water and learn to surf. Training is down in and out of the water.
- 11:45am Lunch time, fun time, campers gather lunch and walk up to the pavilions with their instructors.
- 12:30pm SUMMER CAMP ENDS. EXTENDED DAY BEGINS. Back down to the beach for more surfing!
- 1:35pm Kids get out of the water and gather their belongings. They head up to the top to rinse off and wait for pick up.
- NOTE: During the day we take periodic water and re-apply sunscreen breaks to ensure our campers are hydrated and sun protected.
NOTE: We can accommodate kids that want to be in the same group as their friends or family.
Enroll In Just 4 Easy Steps
Extended Surf Camp Week
- UP TO 35% OR $96.25 CHILD CARE TAX CREDIT ELIGIBLE
Surf Camp Week
- UP TO 35% OR $78.75 CHILD CARE TAX CREDIT ELIGIBLE
Extended Surf Camp Day
- UP TO 35% OR $26.25 CHILD CARE TAX CREDIT ELIGIBLE
Surf Camp Day
- UP TO 35% OR $19.50 CHILD CARE TAX CREDIT ELIGIBLE
The 2016 Corona Extra Pro Surf Circuit O’Neill Series was won by our very own María Kuzmovich! [...]
We offer the absolute best Daytona Beach Stand Up Paddle Lessons and Tours in our [...]